Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Kimberly Walsh & Ronan Keating

Got up quite early, had loads of admin to deal with. Then grabbed my camera and raced into Covent Garden in Central London..
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
I was meeting up with Girls Aloud singer Kimberly Walsh. We did a shoot of her shopping in clothes shop, AllSaints on Longacre in Covent Garden.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
She was very nice and helpful throughout the shoot.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
As soon as I had finished, I raced back to my car, which was parked in a bloody expensive car park. Then headed off out of town to Hampton Court Palace. I got there and parked up, got my gear out and headed into Base Court as it is known. I think King Henry VIII named it that 500 hundreds of years ago. So, there I was waiting patiently for Ronan Keating to appear. James Quinton a great photographer and thoroughly nice chap was there as well.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
Whils waiting, I felt a spot of rain on my thining hair.. Ummm, I thought. Here it comes.. Then it did, it chucked it down. Bloody English weather.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
Just in case you havent figured it out, we were outside in the elements. I am pretty waterproof, but my camera equipment isnt.. So, got some nice shots then buggered off and got out of there.