Tuesday, May 30, 2006

David Gilmour Royal Albert Hall London

Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

Well, here is one of the greatest. David Gilmour or Dave as he was formerly known to the world when he was with Pink Floyd. The show started earlier than most. It was about 7:30. I made by the skin of my teeth so to speak.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
David was accompanied on Keyboards by Richard Wright from Pink Floyd and Phil Manzenera from Roxy Music. On his thirds song, Davis was also joined on stage by David Crsoby and Graham Nash from Crosby, Stills & Nash.. Duhhh.... Anyway, although I normally dont listen to the music when I am shooting as I am too busy shooting.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
I did my best to listen to this. This was utterly fantastic.. I only wish I could have stayed and watched the whole show.. Well, Pink Floyd, Dave Gilmour, Roger Waters, Richard Wright, Nick Mason, I am a fan of them all. I must remeber to bring pads to neal on next time I am shooting at the Royal Alber Hall.