Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Beautiful South

Spoke to my old mate Bob Young this morning. He is putting together a book for Status Quo to celebrate their 40th Anniversary. Bob was tour manager when I first toured with Status Quo back in the late 70's. I soon found out that he also wrote music and was co writer to many of their biggest hits. He is a lovely guy and now not only managing a few great artists, he is doing 'The Book'. I have quite a few images that really should be in the book. So we had a chat about the ones that I had sen to him. I have so many its hard to really choose what is what. Anyway, I will try and sort some more as soon as I can. It does sound like it's going to be a great book.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

Tonight, back in London at The Shepherds Bush Empire, The Beautiful South performed. I had forgotten how many hits they have had.. I really like them.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

Lighting was okay, everything fine really. I only shot the first 3 songs and buggered off out of there.