Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday Sunday

I went to bed last night at about 5am.. Woke up at about 10am and I am shattered.. I have still got loads of work to do. So, got straight on with it.. Decided at about 3pm to actually go to the Gym. So, the very good looking Jonathan Clifford and I headed off for a serous workout. Well he was serious anyway, I did a bit in the Gym then, must admit, had a late lunch. Ahh your thinking, what a loser, well it was a salad.. I then got a call from The Hotpress in Ireland. This is a great music magazine. I seem to remember doing shots for them as far back as 1978 ish. So, the call today was to intervoew me about the Babyshambles exhibition etc. This interview lasted about 45 mins. I fineshed the interview and headed back home to continue working on the exhibition. Tomorrow I have an interview on XFM Radio Station in London. I also have an interview that should appear in The Independent Newspaper in the UK tomorrow as well.