Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Prodigy

I had another interview today. This one was for The Independent newspaper in the UK. Again like the interview I did for The Times, it was quite nice. They were also quite sympathetic to the Babyshambles cause.. This I find quite refreshing.
After the interview I grabbed my cameras and rushed off towards Camden in North London. I had to do a quick shoot with The Lancaster Bombers.. The shot, I understand is for Kerrang Magazine.. So, did the shoot in record time. Probably 1 minute.. On my way to meet them, I hit so much traffic that caused me to run really late. So, finished the shoot and headed straight off through the wonderful London traffic to.. guess where, yes Brixton. I only just got there in time. In I went and got my cameras out and virtually got straight on with it. Well, they are AMAZING. I love them, if anyone out there doesnt know much about The Prodigy, I would strongly suggest that you go and buy there recently released greatest hits CD.. Honestly, its fantastic.. When you see shots of them, you can be forgiven for thinking that they look a little odd. They are very very different and brilliant...