Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Franz Ferdinand

Off to Alexandra Palace in North London to shoot Franz Ferdinand. I was I thought going to shoot Juliette Lewis and The Licks, but that all fell through.. Fortunatly, it was all sorted for me to shoot Franz Ferdinand. I would rather have shot them anyway. I really like them. So, got to Ally Pally and it was raing and blowing a gale. Alexanrdra Palace is very high up and it was rather cold up there. Mind you, there is a fabulous view from there.. I do loved a good view. I am not joking,m I really do.. So, in in I went and waited for quite a while. Shot the first few songs of one of the support bands, The Editors. I then met up with my mate Dan Rogers. He is Franz Ferdinands Official photographer. We had a quick chat then he headed back off to the dressing rooms. I then waited a while and on came Franz Ferdinand. By now there seemed to be almost all of themusic photographers in London waiting around with me. We all had to wait and shoot songs 3, 4 , & 5. I am sure the band have a good reason for this.. Anyway, they are very very good and highjly entertaining. Off we all went and I headed off home.