Saturday, December 03, 2005

Franz Ferdinand Again

Today started like yesterday, with my phone ringing and then ringing again again.. One of the calls was to arange a telephone interview, tomorrow at 4pm with Hotpress (Irish Music Magazine). Late afternoon, I headed into central London.. Had to go to Selfridges (Big store on Oxford St, London). Anyway, I didnt stay in there too long, it was mobbed. I swiftly headed back out of town to get my cameras, as I am off to Franz Ferdinand again at Alexangrda Palace.. Which will be nice, coz they are great.. When I got there I met up with Dan Rogers and we spent a little while chatting. After a while, NME's photpgrapher, Andy Wilshire came over to us. He is a really nice guy. I have sort of been bumping into him all year in varoius places. One of those places was up in th eArctic Circle. This was back in the summer some time. He flew up just for one band, Razorlight, then flew straight out.. Poor sod, he must have been exhausted.. Anyway, shot Franz and headed home. Loads to do there. I really done want to shoot anything over the next few days. Or in fact next week if I can help it. I want to concentrate as much as I can on the exhibition.