Saturday, November 19, 2005

ROOM WITH A VIEW

I had a look at the hotel window view from the first hotel in Tokyo.. There wasnt one. When I opened the curtains I stood there for about 15-20 seconds thinking I must have ben drinking or was asleep and it was a dream. Then I figured out that I was looking stright into a wall. Very impressive. This hotel was designed for business men or women who just want to get there head down.


The next day I moved to Shinjuku. The hotel was better, but no internet.. Better view though.. I do love a good view!



So then I finally moved with the help of the wonderful (ex Boomtown Rats man) Johnnie Fingers, to The Excel in Shibuya. I have stayed there before and it's a nice hotel in a great spot with High bloody speed internet in the room.. Now take a look at the veiw out of my bedroom window, nice....