Thursday, November 03, 2005

MTV Awards Main Event

The day started for me at at 10 am. I went down and met up with the team and had breakfast. We were out of there quite quickly as I needed to get my gear together and make my way over to the main arena by about 12 midday. I wanted to watch the final rehearsals. This would help me when the show finally started. So, there I stood for the next 12 hours with George Chin. If it wasnt for Sue Moore we wouldnt have even had a drink.

Sue came out with food and drinks at various intervals. That was really nice of her. So, eventually at 8pm, Madonna came on and opened the show. She was bloody fantsatic.
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
The whole event then moved on a pace.
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
I seemed to be shooting non stop for about 4 hours. I Then legged it out of there and sent out my images.
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
I must admit I was up until around 7am and then hit the sack for about 4 hours..