Monday, November 14, 2005

Jamie Cullum at Royal Albert Hall

I have been photographing Jamie for some time now. Infact, it was my mate Johnnie Baron who ran the Kitsch Lounge Riot at The Cafe de Paris in Leicester Sq, London that introduced me to him. Jamie was playing there quite a lot prior to his signing with the major record label. Anyway, here we are at the Royal Albet Hall. He is a born entertainer, he has all of the talent and energy required to be a big big star. He seems to be reaching so many different people of all ages. I dont want it to sound like a cliche, but he is. There were people of all ages in the audience. I only stayed there for the first three songs, but what I did hear and see was bloody fantsatsic. He is destined to be enouirmous. By all accounts his new album is supposed to be fantastic as well. Mind you, as yet I havent recived a copy in the post so I dont know personally.