Saturday, November 05, 2005

The White Stripes

Down to Hammersmith West London. The White Stripes were playing at the Carling Apollo. The stage was very well designed. Somebody had put a lot of thought into it. It looked very nice, very red and white. I must admit it did make a pleasant change having a stage where someone had put some design thought into it. On came Jack and magna White. They were very very good.
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
My only slight criticism was that Jack didn't much lift his head up. He had a big hat on which cast a shadow over his face. So, it was difficult to get a good shot of his face. Although, I am sure I did, but it wasn't easy. All in all got some good shots and I am quite happy with them. One other thing that was nice touch. I was given a ticket to stay and watch the whole show which was nice of them. It makes a nice change for the artists to think of us poor photographers who wait around for hours on end then crawl into the photo pit and usually get covered in beer. So, Thank you Jack and Megan.. It was very nice of you.