Wednesday, November 02, 2005

MTV Awards Lisbon, Portugal

I was up at about 4 something this morning. Funny, because, that's is normally going to bed. Anyway, felf awful after only about 45 mins sleep. Had a coffee and my car arrived and took me to London Heathrow airport. I met up with some of the crew who were also going to MTV in Lisbon. We were borading at 7:40 am.. Oh deep joy ! We arrived in Lisbon at about 11am and were met by a driver. We were taken to our hotel, right next to the arena where the event is taking place tomorrow, the 3rd. We checked in and then swiftly left and got a cab accross to the other side of Lisbon. That was where we were to collect our passes or accreditation. We then headed back over to the hotel. Once we were there I sorted my gear and then headed over to the event to shoot Coldplay who were rehearsing.. This was all of a bit of a rush and a scrum. Anyway, then headed back to my hotel and got the photos edited and out immediatley. It's 1:30 am as I sit here in my hotel room and have just finished editing for the night. I am going to sleep. I am so tired, I dont know when I slept properly last. Tomorrow is going to be a very very busy day.