Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Abbey Road & Delaware

Early afternoon I had a meeting at Sphere Recording studios in Battersea. That is one great studio.. Left there headed out of town, sitting in horribkle traffic.. London is getting more and more like LA.. I had to get my camera equipment and then, guess what, head straight back into London for a shoot at Abbey Road (recording Studio). This was to shoot an up and coming singer songwriter from Ireland, Claire Sproule. I only shot the first few songs. She did sound good though..
I then shot off and met up with one of my favourite bands Delaware.. They were playing their very first gig in England. They are from Belfast.. I was with them a little when they were over here last actually recording their demo's. So, here we were at the Dublin Castle in Camden for the big night.. They were absolutly fantastic.. They are playing one more gig in England before they return to Belfast, on Saturday night at place called the Windmill in Brixton, South London.. Thoroghly recommend that you go and see them. They are very very different.. They will also be BIG soon..