Monday, October 03, 2005

More Pete in the Press

I woke up today to find that I have a front cover on the UK's Daily Mirror in the of Pete Doherty. They also used a shot inside of Pete sitting on the tour bus reading a bible a fews days ago.. I must say, they are fun photos. Pete was really playing up for me when we took them. He was in very high spirits and it was a laugh. From what I understand, the police have mistaken Pete's (legal) implants for class A drugs. He had the implants put in to prevent him from using Heroin. Lets hope that he is now left alone to get on with the tour. Roll on Southend on Tuesday. I just hope I can get there. I have a busy day during the day in Bournemouth. I just hope I can get away from there in time to get to Southend. Bit of a long trip, but hey it's worth it.