Saturday, October 08, 2005

Babyshambles & Littl'ans in Leeds

Up to Leeds, Yorkshire. Arrived and saw that the Littl'ans were going on stage. So, straight in and shot them first. Again the lighting was pretty poor.. I did manage to get some shots though. The Littl' ans are really great. Check them out on www.littlans.com onthere site is a match box. Go there and head into the forums. They obviously have a great following and it seems to get bigger each night.

Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford

Pete arrived very late as he had been over to Manchester to see the England v Austria soccer
game.. Which we only just won... 1-0 anyway. I am not interested in football. Not until my
beloved Arsenal start to play like real contenders again. Then I can talk about it..
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
Babyshambles were again fantastic.. Pete seemed to be a bit preoccupied.. He hit a security guard who was removing a fan. Then pulled odwn the whole lighting rig on one side of the stage. It very nearly hit Drew.. I don't think Drew knew quite how close it was from killing him.
Yet again there were too many Unsavoury hangers on.. This could surely be the bands downfall.. Some of the bad hangers on will cause big problems for the band in due course.. It all felt a bit odd last night after the gig. I decided to leave them all to it and head off to my hotel and edit up the photos. Tomorrow is Liverpool.. I am not sure if I am going to go, I will speak to the band. If the low life scum bags that are hanging with them are going I don't think I will bother.. So, the next city I head for will start with and L - London or Liverpool.. We will see.