Thursday, June 22, 2006

KT Tunstall & Fun Lovin Criminals at O2 Wireless Festival

Today is the second day f the Wireless O2 Festival in London's Hyde Park. Today it's KT Tunstall headlining. She is a brilliant songwriter and performer. I have shot her a few times this year. Once in Los Angeles at the Troubador and not long after that at The Brit Awards in London. Over on another stage was The Fun Lovin Criminals, now they are fantastic. I had a chat with Huey the lead singer before the gig. We were chatting about the time that I introduced Huey to Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin. Huey said he has the photo that I took of them on his wall at home. He then said that I should like the show today.. Anyway after oour chat, we headed over to the stage where they were playing. I got ready and waited in the photo pit. One they came, said hello and BANG... They went straight into Led Zeppelin's Rock and Roll from the album, Zeppelin IV. It was FANTASTIC.. I must say I am a real fan of theirs. There last wto albums are brilliant.. I recomend that you all go and buy them. I also see that they are now using Hofner guitars. Which is nice.. More and more people seem to be using Hofners. They must be good guitars. I wish I could play more that one note..