Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Doves at Carling Apollo Hammersmith

Rushed down to Hammersmith Odeon (now called Carling Apollo) parked up nearby for a change and headed into the lobby to collect my photo pass. Whilst I was waiting I turned round and bumped into Jude Law. We hadnt seen each other for a while. He had just come straight from some kind of an Arty launch or something. He was on good form, We chatted for a min or two and he was quite excited to see the Doves as they are one of his favourite bands.. I must admit, I did suggest that we did a quick photo. Jude really wasnt up for it so, obviously I didnt take one. He really appreciated that fact that I asked him though and didnt just shoot. But I wouldnt ever do that anyway, it aint my style if you know what I mean.. I always ask first. Anyway, into the venue and shot the show. We got inside and the band were already on stage.
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
They were almost at the end of the first song.. The lighting was very poor as well..
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
Extremly dark in fact.. So, just got on with it and made the most of it.
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
When I looked at my shots, they were quite nice really..