Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Working at Home.. & Glen Matlock & Philistines

Today was quite unusual. I sent most of it working at home. I have so much to do and not enough time.. This afternoon, I did head over to the hospital and had them look at my right hand and yes it is broken. I have broken one finger and the bones above my knuckle. That will teach me eh.. I know, its about time I grew up. But, boy, did he ask for it. I bet he has been Xrayed today as well. I would imagine his jaw will need a bit of attention. Now my fingers are taped together and my hand is all bandaged up..
My mates, The Philistines (Glen Matlock, Koozie Johns, Chris Musto and Ray McVeigh) are playing at The Rhythm Factory 020 7375 3774 Ground Floor 16-18 Whitechapel Rd London E1 1EW on Thursday night. So, if you fancy seeing one of the legendary Sex Pistols and his talented mates, get down there. I am aiming to be there as well.