Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bloc Party again...

I am sure I shot them recently somewhere. I think it was Somerset House, London.. Anyway, tonight it was at the Carlling Academy in Islington, London N1.. This just happened to be around the corner and at the same time as my beloved team were playing at home.. As I parked my car near the Carling Academy I was listening to the game on the radio when Arsenal were awarded a penalty.. Would you bloody believe it, we missed.. Then just as I was about to get out of the car, Fulham scored.. So, as I walked towards the gig I was a little down in the mouth, so to speak.. Its only a game...

Got to the gig and got my pass and wandered up into the venue. I went into the pit and got all of my gear ready.. It wasn't too long before Bloc Party were on stage. I actually like them.. I don't know the names of their songs, but they are growing on me.. Quite good.. As we were leaving I had a nice chat with another photographer called Dave Etheridge- Barnes. He lives near Brighton, on the south coast of England.. I love it down there. It turns out he is also an Arsenal supporter. Off I went to my car got in and blasted it off towards my home. Then on the radio they said the final score was Arsenal 4 - Fulham 1.. I was rather happier now.. You see, it's very important to me... It's not just a game you know !!!