Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Pussycat Dolls

Late night last night at the Iron Maiden aftershow. Then early start and edit shots.. Then a shoot later in the day. It was for a mate of mine who is magaing a new female singer.. Name not yet finalised. So, I cant even talk about her yet...
I then raced back to my place early evening and had a shower, grabbed some other camera equipment and headed off to Wimbledoin to meet up with Robert from California. We had a pleasant Indian meal together and at about 11:30 I said good bye and headed into Central London as I was shooting The Pusscat Dolls. They were due to be on stage at 1 AM. Oh deep joy.. I made my way to the venue. It is normally called The Astoria, but on Saturday night's its galled G.A.Y. There is a reason for that... Anyway, I got my pass and headed off backstage to meet up with The Girls. They hadnt arrived yet. I was told that they would be arriving at about 1:30 and hgoing on soon after that. So, I just waited for them in their dressing room. I was sitting up there twiddling my thumbs and hoping they would hurry up. I was bloody exhausted. I was told that they would be arriving in 5 mins.. So, I decided to head down the three flights of stairs to meet the girls at the back door ( if you pardon the expression). When I got there, I saw about 8 Paparazzi snappers.. The girls arrived and then went straight up to there dressing rooms.. I should have stayed upstairs.. I followed them up. I had arranged to do a quick exclusive shoot with them before they went on stage.. I was called into there dressing room and had all of 10-15 seconds with them.
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
I then said goodbye and I headed off downstairs to shoot the show. After the show I made a swift exit and headed off to my car. I then headed off home and edited up the shots and got them straight out. It was daylight when I got to bed.. It was almost 6 AM.. Oh what fun...