Monday, September 19, 2005

The Stereophonics

I saw the Sun newspaper today and had a nice big spread of Pete Doherty & Babyshambles photos in there. Basically a whole page of my photos from Ibiza..

Made my way down to Hammersmith to photograph The Stereophonics. It was rammed there, very very full up. They really are a big band now and bloody good as well. Kelly really does have one hell of a powerful voice. Also, I was very impressed with their new drummer, who I understand is smaller than Kelly Jones..



Anyway, I did get some very colourful photos. Lots of back lighting which was nice..

Was going to try and get back to see my parents who are over in the UK for a visit. But it was a bit late when I got out of Hammersmith and they went to bed before I finished.. I will see them in the morning then.