Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ibiza back to London

In yesterday's post I arrived at my hotel in the morning actually about 9:30 am ish.. At the check in desk they said to me that they had me down as a "No Show". Well I sdaid here I am, I am showing !! They checked me in and off I went to my room.. I had specifically requested a room with high speed internet and guess what, no high speed, in fact no internet at all. I had a shower and fell into bed.. I woke up about 45 mins later for some strange reason. So, got up and started tpo edit my photos from the night before. I then made a call or two and got myself a flight arranged out of Ibiza. I soon realised that I had very little time as I was about 30 mins from the airport by taxi. So, had another shower and packed everything away and went downstairs to the reception. I saw the same person who had checked me in a few hhours before. When I explained that I was checking out, they thought it funny as I had only just really arrived there. I left the hotel and wenty outside and got a taxi to the airport. I was flying Iberia to Madrid. Then Madrid Heathrow. This time all flights were on time and no thunder storms. Arrived at Heathrow at about 10pm. I had to catch the car park bus to get my car. I am glad I wrote where it was on the back of my car park ticket. Finally got home at about 11:30pm I must admit I was shattered. I started to edit my photos and realised that I had fallen asleep whilst working on the computer.. Time for some sleep and crawled to bed.
One thing I am really sorry about, is that I didnt get to see anything of Ibiza.. It is an amazing island. I am looking forward to going back there soon. Next time for longer than about the 16 odd hours that I was there.