Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Ordinary Boys in London

After another frustrating day without much internet / email abilty. My new laptop is still not yet set up quite as it should be.. My IT genius Jon has been rather busy on some other things. But, he is a bit of a geezer, so I have enormous faith that he will soon have time to sort it. Anyway, back in the real world, I headed off to Islington to shoot the Ordinary Boys.. I am not sure, but I think they may well have been in Japan when I was there.. But who cares anyway.. I shot the show, never seen them before.. Quite good, the crowd loved them. Headed back and got on with editing up etc etc. Not a really late night. I am still a bit jet lagged, or just groggy really. Maybe should get some viatmins. Or better still join a gym. If I do join a gym, I must go to one where they dont have a resteraunt. My last venture into getting fit involved one visit to the gym in a 12 month period and that was for lunch.. What a tosser eh!