Tuesday, August 02, 2005

More Tokyo.....

Got up 6am got down to reception at 6.30am. I met up with The Kaiser Chiefs and we headed out to do this photo shoot.. Everyone was rather chirpy and happy, wich was nice. Did some shots in Shibuya and then continued to shoot on and around their bus. They were leaving to go to Narita Airport to catch a flight to London. When I finished I went back to my room for two hours of sleep, deep joy.. Got up and checked out of the hotel. I went back to the Prince Hotel next to the Tokyo Tower. I stayed there for the first night when I arrived in Tokyo this time. Got settled in and headed out to by a protable hard drive for my laptop. There was a chance we could get my images of my laptop and onto the portable drive. This was proving to be a task as well. However, the very very nice peolple at Time Warp did there best and managed to get them off and onto the drive.. However, I could wait as I had another gig to get to, this time it was at The Liquid Rooms in Shibuya. The Go Team were playing who were FAB, The brilliant Magic Numbers and The Futureheads, who are going to be enormous.. Shot all of the shows then jumped into the tour bus with The Magic Numbers and Futurheads and headed off to he Excel Hotel. We then went out togther to a Kareoke bar.. which was mad..


The Magic Numbers - Tokyo
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford


I did shoot it but not sending any of those images out.. I was a great night very funny.. Got to say that The magic Numbers & The Futureheads are all very very nice people and great bands. Headed back to my hotel at about 5 am.. Another early night eh..