Friday, July 29, 2005

Fuji Rock day Friday 29th July

Got up earley after a late night.. Today was busy. Started of photgraph9ing Simple Plan. I then met up with the Kaiser Chiefs. They are great.. Shot them live and backstage as well. Then rushed over to shoot The Music.. Went off and did more backstage shots. I then rushed off to for a quick shoot with Chris Martin, then shot the Coldplay show. I then had to run over to the white stage, which was a bloody long way. By now it was dark, raining and muddy. I Walked quite a long way along very busy path`s with thousands of fans and eventualy arrived at the White Stage. That is wher The Pogues were playing. Went back to the dressing room said hi to them all, no Shane though.. He was on his way. When he arrived we did a few shots and then spent a few mins with him and I trying to break large peices of ice into smaller bits so that we could get the ice in his two big glasses of gin. We just about did it in time and then off to the stage we went. We sis a qucik band shoot with everyone at the foot of the stage.. There was a massive crowd there amde they all seemed to know the words to the songs.. I shot the frist part of the show, thej legged it through the jungle pathes with thousands of fans again in th erain and mud, carrying all of my camera equipment back to meet up with Dave Grohl. Just got there in time.. Did a very quick shoot, the shot the Foo Fighters gig, That was also amazing.. I then had a very nice wet humid and long walk back to the production office.. I am now completely shattered. I need to muster up the energy to walk with all of my gear from here at production to the hotel, another 20 mins walk.. Those of you that know me would agree that I do need the excersice.