Saturday, July 30, 2005

Fuji Rock Saturday 30th July

Got up and ached all over/ Got my gear together, it all needed drying out.. heasded from the hotel down to production. Met up with Chris Musto. I then heasded off to shoot Maximo Park.. They were very good. It started raining during the show and I got the feelinmg that this was going to be anothger wet, humid and exhausting day.. I then rushed off to another stage to meet up with The Bravery I shot there show and then did some back stage shots and hung with them. We all took the bus back to production, which was nice. Not having to walk that was. We then did more photos and I did a nice shots with Sam Endicott. Nice guys all of them. We will be hanging out together with them and The kaiser Chiefs in Tokyo. I then met up with The Gang of Four. The last time we met was when I did a feature shoot for Mojo Magazine in Leeds in the UK in January.. It was nioce to see them. I went back into the dressing room area to make some arrangements iwth Becks manager to do a shoot with him.. We then did that shoot and I legged it off to shoot his show. This was very wet akward to shoot because of that. I then went over in the pouring rain to shoot Brightons veru own, Fatboy slim.. AKA Norman Cooke.. There was such a big crowd.. The rain was coming down in sheets.. I will put up some images when I get the chance, but cant do it with a laptop.. I then met up with Sean and Chris Musto at the Palace of Wnder stage to shoot Kid Carpet. He is utterly amazing and barking mad.. I need more time to explain quite how cool he is.. I will hopefully get back to Kid Carpet when I get down to Tokyo in a day or so. I left the The Palace of Wonder with Chris at about 5:30 am.. We then walked to the hotel.. I am so shattered but somehow still going.. Need to make sure that all that need charing up, is in fact charging up.. Then get to sleep.