Thursday, August 04, 2005

Tokyo and the Hobgoblin

Got up at at 12 ish Chris called me and woke me up.. Anyway, needed to get on my way to to get loads of things done... Headed off to get a new hard drive as last one didnt read from anything that wasnt Japanese.. Got that, then headed over to meet up with Kazuhiro Alan Sayama who has been ubeleivably helpful. We went and bought some gifts for the guys at Time Warp who heleped me try and repair my laptop when it crashed. They were really nice people.. One of them who coulod hardly speak engrish, said to me that he really likes football, he said his team is london team, Arsenal, well I nearly kissed him.. amazing he is a gooner.. I suppose its the Arsen Wenger, Grampus 8 Connection that did it..

We left there and Alan and I met up with Nathan Shanahan and headed off to meet Sean Brophy at The Hobgoblin in Akasaka.. Sean is barking and a very nice guy, we all had a drink and a bite to eat. Then Nathan , Alan and I headed off to the office in Roppongi.. This is where I am now and we are still trying to recover my images.. A few mins ago there was a shudder and bit of a bang, Nathan came out of the other office and told me that this was an earthquake.. Nice to be 10 floors up eh..

Its 2 am and I am up at 6am as I am leaving for the airport to fly back to the UK..