Monday, February 20, 2006

Babyshambles Shepherds Bush London

Will they turn up? I arrived there at about 8pm. the band were already there. So, it all looked like it was going to happen. I went inside and met up with Adam. he was feeling bad. I think he had the beginings of Bird Flu as well. I had some pain killers on me, so, gave him two. Then I saw Nardia, Partick Walden's girlfriend. That obviously meant that Partick was there and I assumed going to play. So, Babyshambles could be back together for this gig. There were a few support bands, one of then called the View, from Scotland were great. One to watch. They really are great. So, on came Babyshambles. I love this band.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
All rights reserved
They are bloody mad, but whatever. The music is fantastic. Go and get the album, Down in Albion. Afterwards I went into the dressing room to say hello and take some photos.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
All right reserved
Peter wasnt feeling too great. Another contender for flu. I didnt offer Peter any of my pain killers as he had his own medicine on the go. Anyway, we did some photos and then we waited for the tour bus to arrive which was just after midnight. We then headed out to the bus and I swerved it and headed for my car and off home.