Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lee Ryan Shepherds Bush

Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
All rights reserved

Down to Shepherds Bush Empire to shoot Lee Ryan.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford.
All rights reserved
I was supposed to be doing a shoot with Lee and his girlfriend before the show. His management want to let the world know that he has a girlfiend and hopefully that would stop all of the various reprts of him being seen with this or that different girl around town. Anyway, his girlfriend, a Russian model called Marsha couldnt be found before the gig. So, I shot the show and then met up with them all after the gig and we did the shot up in the VIP bar. Lee is a very nice chap. Alsways very friendly and polite. Each time I have met him he seems to be very normal and un affected by his celebrity. After I got the shot of him and Marsha, I said hellow to a few people that I knew in the VIP bar and then made the exit and headed off out. I must say I didnt feel well. Feel like I am coming down with something.