Thursday, February 09, 2006

Goldfrapp - Brixton London

Off to Brixton, my favourite part of London (not). Goldfrapp are playing at the Academy. Apparently there are no photographers on this tour. So when I got to the gig the pit was pretty much empty. Just me and one other photographer, Brian Rasic. Whilst I was waitng in the photo pit, I saw Mike Crawford on stage. He and I were out in Istanbul a year oor so ago with Glen Matlock and the Philistines. We did have a laugh out there. Mike is quite a knowledgable chap and taught me quite a lot about the history of Istanbul when wewere there. So, it was nice to have a very brief chat with him here at the Goldfrapp gig.
Alison Goldfrapp
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
All rights Reserved.
It made a pleasant change to have pit to ourselves. I got some great shots as, the lighting was quite nice.
Alison Goldfrapp
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
All rights Reserved.
From what I saw of the show I was very impressed. Alison Goldfrapp, the band and the girls dressed as wolves were brilliant. What a show!!! Would really like to shoot this agin, but next time the whole show.