Monday, August 15, 2005

A stamp for Roy Orbison

I had an email a while ago from my friend Barabara Orbison, Roy Orbison's widow.. Barabara asked me to email everyone I knew and ask them to go ionto a site and sign the petition to get a US postal stamp produced by the US government. I have emailed some of my friends and when I went onto the site in question, you can see who has signed it. It was so nice to see that so many of my frinds haver signed it.

The site is http://www.petitiononline.com/royvote/petition.html

So, anyone who is reading this diary, please go to this site and sign the petition. I am sure that Barabara and Roy Junior would be thrilled if we help to get a stamp. So, what are you waiting for... When I get a moment I will put some shots of Roy junior on my site.. He is hilarious..