Thursday, July 14, 2005

What a lovely day

Such a lovely day today.. I had a meeting way out in the Oxfordshire countryside.. I didn't quite know where I was going so, ended up going the scenic route.. I am glad I did. Apart from slow moving farmers on tractors it was a wonderful drive. I listened to some great music on the way. Had a really nice meeting with the wonderful Stuart Cox, who happens to be a really, nice guy. Stuart showed me a copy of this weeks British Journal of Photography. I was interviewed a few weeks back and it is in this edition. There is a nice shot that I took of Annie Lennox in there as well.

I then headed back home later in the day and spent the rest of the day editing up images and try to deal with the 32 foot high pile of urgent correspondence. I am now going boss eyed.. I think I may soon start drinking again.. Haven't drunk anything for about 20 years.. Everynone tells me to start on red wine.. ummm.. well, I don't think I will bother.. Maybe in a year or two..

Heard from my Dad who is in LA. He has bought a copy of People Magazine. I have some photos in there from Live 8. The is also a nice shot taken by Dave Hogan of Joss Stone. Dave was on stage and also managed to get all of us photographers in the shot as well.. So, fame at last for me. It might at least make my mum and dad proud of me.

Busy day tomorrow.