Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Los Lobos at Somerset House

Los Lobos
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
Just for a change had a mad rush again to today.. Drove into central London for a quick meeting.. I then had lunch with two of my favourite girls, Lyn & Sarah. We went to Hamburger Haven in Dean Street.. this was recomended by Sarah. I am not big on burgers or even red meat. I am slowly becoming a vegitarian... Anyway, not yet a veggie, so had a chicken burger and salad. It was proper chicken, not mashed up old bits of chicken. It was very nice.. Then off for another meeting then raced out of town for one last meeting.. Then grabbed my cameras and laptop and headed back into london to photograph Los Lobos at Somerset House.

Los Lobos
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford

The last time I saw David Hidalgo, guitarist in Los Lobos, was last June in Dallas, USA. David, my borther Simon & I had lunch together.. This was at the start of the Eric Clapton US tour at the Crossroads Guitar Festival at the 90,000 seater Cotton Bowl.
So, tonight, after shooting Los Lobos I headed over to Jon Gardners house.. I have a problem with my laptop. Jon sorted it out for me in no time.. He is such a clever chap..
All in all another late night..