Friday, July 08, 2005

Super Furry Animals

Super Furry Animals
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford

I felt bloody horrible today.. Must have some sort of cold again.. Ache all over.. Anyway, enough moaning.. I dosed myself up with medicine and headed into central London to Somerset House.. I went past Russell Square and Woburn Place. This is where the Bus was blown up yesterday.. It is still there. Although I couldn't go down that road itself.. Not that I wanted to.. Anyway, I arrived at Somerset house and checked in and photographed the support band, Zabrinski.. They were very good and a bit different..

I then photographed Super Furry Animals.. They had mad uniforms on. They all looked like the grim reaper.. I know nothing about them and I am probably sound like a bloody idiot, because no doubt they have an album or something out called Grim Reaper and I know nothing about it. Anyway, it doesn't matter either way, cos I was only photographing them, not writing a press release. I got some quite colorful shots of them. I then gave Mickey Mocca 'King of the Jungle' a lift home.. He is a very good, hard working photographer.


Super Furry Animals
Copyright 2005
Danny Clifford