Monday, July 04, 2005

Long day...

Another long day... I have been editing all day.. I am going cross eyed.. I need oxygen and a long walk.. Apart from how I feel, I understand that I have had a lot of my Live 8 photos in nearly all of the UK Daily Papers. I had a front cover on the Daily Express and loads of big images in nearly all of the others.... That is the UK.. I hope that the coverage is as good around the world. I will find out in a few days.. All in all, for me personally, a very productive Live 8.. I hope that it is for the children of Africa. I am not just saying that, I really mean it.. When I think about one very moving moment at Live 8. It was when Bob showed a video of the little girl with an estimated 10 mins to live.. The camera crew and everyone with them helped her survive.. Anyway, I was standing in front of the stage at Live 8, when Bob brought that girl on stage.. Quite amazing.. That brought it home even harder that she could have died because of lack of food, medicine or whatever, all because of lack of money.. About time someone also removed Robert Mugabe..