Saturday, June 23, 2007

Glastonbury Day Two

Well, here we go again. I left the comfort of my hotel in Bristol and drove out to a little village on the outskirts of Bristol. I was on my way to buy some wellington boots. Believe it or not, there were none available in Bristol. So, after picking my new size 12's I headed off to Glastonbury. It was as muddy as yesterday, in fact it was a bit worse. I had to park my car about two miles away from where I had to get to. I don't mind the walk, but, walking with laptops, cameras in mud up to you elbows is rather tricky. I photographed Paulo Nutini, me old mates, Babyshambles, Paul Weller,The Kooks, Lily Allen, Iggy Pop & The Stooges. I also shot loads of people backstage to many to mention. I was by now covered in mud from head to toe. Its funny how all of those who were not working loved it in the mud.. It appears to me that those of us that are working here are somewhat stressed and 'dont feel the love' like those normal music goers.. Or maybe its just me. Yes, probably, me. I aint good in mud, rain and muck.. The good thing is I have a nice hotel room waiting for me. If I can get my car out of the mud that is.