Wednesday, June 06, 2007

London Bound

I had breakfast again today with my mum n dad. They then ran me to LAX to meet up with Tim, Simon, Neil & co. We all met at United check in. We were then taken by United to their Red Carpet Lounge, where we waited until we were called for our flight. We then, headed up to the gate. When we were at the gate were were told that there is an problem and the flight is going to be delayed by an hour. So, we were then taken up to the First Class Lounge. As we left the gate, I was walking with Helen Mirren. We had a nice chat in the elevator, she had seen the Leno show the night before and I was explaining a little about the Zimmers to her, she was very interested in how they were doing, which was nice. So, after we had eaten and drunk the first class lounge our of all of the goodies, we were taken back down to the gate and we then boarded our flight. I must have dozed off a little bit on the flight, which was nice. Anyway, we arrived at London Heathrow almost two hours late at 2:45 pm Thursday afternoon . Simon filmed it all again. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways, for now anyway..