Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Majorca by Sea or Air

So, the day started witrh me heading off to Ibiza town to jump on one of the ferries that connect the ports in the Mediterranean. I was trying to get a boat from Ibiza to Palma, Majorca. I was gonna meet a musician friend of mine, who was in fact trying to dodge the press at the moment. Anyway, I did have a bit of fun at the port and after a short while I realized that this wasnt going to be a good idea. I was kind of looking forward to jumping on a ship. It would a bit of a Micahel palin moment for me.. For those of you who dont know who he is, he was a member of Monty Python and more recently, has a great travel show in TV. He kind of travels the world and shows world in a great way in this show. So after me failing to get sorted at the dock, I jumped in a taxi and headed for the airport. I arrived and started checking out a flight. I got one of the Iberia Island hoping flights to Majorca.. This was a small prop driven thing. It was only a short 40 mins flight and quite pleasant. I arrived at the airport and made my way to my hotel. By now it was getting late, so, for once had a reasonably early night.