Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Nagano day 2

It's my little brother, Simon's birthday today. I have to wait until it's very late in the day for me to call him. I am about 16 hours ahead of him. He is in Los Angeles. I spent most of the day just working on my photos and just to break up the day, I went for another walk around the area with my guide, Sean. This is such anice area, it is very green and lush. Anything that is growing, gorws big here.. Whilst we were walking around, a butterfly flew past us. Its wingspan was about six feet across. Well, slight exageration, but it was bloody big. Probably, 6 inches across. Which by, UK standards is big. We went back to the house after a quick photo tour and after some more photo editing, we headed off down to the town, by car, and went out for dinner. This was all very nice and fun. The restuaraunt was one of those where you have a little computer device on the table and you order it directly on the screen.. Then, it appears, like magic a short while later.. After dinner, we headed back up the mountain to the house and on with more editing and I finally called my brother in LA.