Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tokyo and Tsukiji Fish Market

At 4:30 I headed off and got a taxi to Tsukiji Fish Market. This is not only the biggest fish market in Tokyo, but the world.. So, I got there and started walking around taking photos. There were so many types of fish there, most of which I have never seen before.. I took loads of photos and then at about 7:30 am I headed out and found a station and git a train back to Shibuya.. I got to my hotel at about 8am and then litteraly fell on the bed and went to sleep. I knew I couldnt sleep for too long as I had a lunch meeting. So, up I got and headed off to meet up with Alan Sayama. Later in the day I was meeting up with Sean and a few others, we were going to Andy's fish resteraunt in Ginza. Bloody great food there.. After we left there, we walked up the street and sat and had a drink outside another resteraunt. We were joined by a loud mouth amercian who lived in Tokyo. He insisted in sitting with us and wouldnt move away... In the end after much heated discussion, we kind of persauded him to fuck off.. It was a little messy to say the least... We jumped in a taxi and headed back to Shibuya. This was my last night in Tokyo and I needed to get a load moire work done before I left. I actually got one hours sleep. Then I caught the Limosine bus from my hotel to Narita airport. I had a quick breakfast in the Star Alliance lounge and then went off and boarded my flght back to London.. Boy was I tired.. I arrived in London late afternoon. Got back and looked forward to a good nights sleep.