Monday, July 17, 2006

Lily Allen

Well, she is now Number 1 in the UK and so she should be.. I really like her music.. She i s new a very refreshing.. Also, her dad is a very funny and tallented chap. So, I met Lily today at a hotel in West London. I arrived early. Lily arrived with a couple of people, make up artist and all. We had abrief chat, then she was off to her room to get changed and made up. I was waiting patiently in the bar for her to surface, all dressed up and ready for her gig tonight at Bush Hall, in Shepherds Bush, when my mate Kevin Collins walked in. He was sporting a rather nice blue hat. Anyway, after a drink and chat, in walked the jounalists who I was working with who were to interview Lily. We waited again for Lily, but time was running out. She did have a gig to get to very soon. It wasnt long after this that Lily arrived in the bar area.
copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

She had a chat with the girls for a nice story which will no doubt be published in a couple of days. I would guess Wednesday.. So, after the interveiw, we did a very quick shoot. Lily was very good to shoot. She is very photogenic. We all then jumped into two cars (one was mine) and aimed at the venue, Bush Hall. Once we parked up we belted inside and then the humnidty inside, hit me. It was so hot..
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

Anyway, I go in through the crowd down to the front. Then as quickly as I got mey cameras out of my bags, Lily was on stage. Boy, was it hot and humid. I shot a few songs and then, made my way out of there.. She is fantastic live. She also has a great band with her. If yo uget a chance to see her then do it.