Monday, June 26, 2006

Pussycat Dolls secret gig

I headed off to a very secret location, well not really. It was Windsor Racecourse. There were races going on, horses racing that is. Then after the last race it was a suprise concert of The Pussycat Dolls. I was one of 3 photpgraphers there and we were shooting from the lighting and sound desk halfway back in the crowd. All was looking good until I overheard the lighting man discussing the show, which was starting in a few mins.. Anyway, I heard him say, they were reversing the lighting and making it a white out. Which means, strong white lights behind the girls and aiming straight at us.. So this was going to be horrible from a photgraphic perspective.. Anyway, I did what I had to do and got on with it. Thet werent to bad really, but it could have been better..