Thursday, July 13, 2006

Justin Timberlake in London

Justin Timberlake was performing at a relativly small venue The Palais, in Hammersmith, West London.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

There were only a handful of photographers there which was fine as there was a very small photo pit. We all shot the first two songs.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

The first one had no light at all. All of us photographers just stood there and could do much at all. Everyone was just shrugging their shoulders..
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

Then halfway through the second song, he sat odwn at a Rhodes organ and on came some lights.. At last !!! So, we all seemed to get some nice shots.. We then had to leave the pit and wait outside until the second from last song when were were allowed back in to shoot Justin with a special guest.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford


This was record producer Timberland. Not to be confused with the boots on my feet. I do love a pair of Timberlands. Those who know me understand that. That is all I seem to wear even when I am wearing shorts, or swimming trunks (not a pretty sight). So after the gig I made my way back to my car and made my way home listnening to Planet Rock. This is a digital radio station in the UK . Its the nearest i can get to listning to the radio in the US, which is great.. they play great tracks off albums that I havent heard for ages.. Not the usual corporate playlist rubbish..