Saturday, July 15, 2006

Borders for a look through some magazines

Just ran into Borders to get a few bits and saw Spin Magazine. Opened it up and saw a few pictures of mine in there.. One was of Peter Doherty. This photo I took at the rehearsal studios a month or so ago. I delivered a letter to Peter from Spin Magazine. They were very suppoortive of him and kind of nudging him into looking at his drug fuelled lifestyle. Anyway, when I delivered the letter to him he seemed quite touched by their concern. Anyway, he wrote a note to Spin Magazine in his lyrics book. I then photographed him with it. This photo and message is in the August edition of Spin. I also have a nice shot of Depeche Mode in this edition as well.

I then saw Notion Magazine on the shelf. This was a cover shoot and few shots of Peter and Babyshambles inside..
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

I must say I havent really had a good look at Notion Magazine before, but, I have to say it is very well produced and a great read as well.. I was very impressed..