Thursday, July 20, 2006

Christina Aguilera and new assistant

I had a very special assistant with me today, one Sam Clifford. He is my youngest and was on a day of was is known as work experience. It was also his 13th birthday. So, the first place we had to go was a book publishing company in London who are in discussions with me about doing a book. I think Sam found this boring. The next stop was the offices of The Daily Mirror. This he found a lot more interesting. He met the team on the Showbiz section and the picture desk. Everyone was very nice to him, Well, after that we took him for lunch. By the way, we being my wife Lyn who just happened to join in the fun on his birthday. He couldnt have stood a day out with just his dad. He liked his lunch in the hustle and bustle of Canary Wharf. From there we drove over to Soho Square, where we met up with my oldest and his sister, Sarah. This was late in the afternoon now. We had acold rink on this very hot day and sat on th egrass for a while. Then up we got and shot off to Camden as I needed to get things together as I was going to shoot Christina Aguilara at a club called KOKO. Sam got himself in a postion where Christina was going to walk right near him. So, after me getting some quick shots of her, she stopped and signed her autograph for him, which thrilled him. He said afterwards that his legs were shaking, ah!! So, then after this off we went and had a quick coffee and sandwich and headed off home. That was then the end of a great day with my little boy and my wonderful wife.