Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Turbulent Flight to London

It was one of those flights !! We left LA on time at 5:42. Shortly fter take off I realised that it was going to one of those flights.. It was only about an hour into the flight when the turbulance started.. It seemed to continue for the duartion of the flight. As soon as the seat belt sign was turned off I got up got my laptop and edited some more Madonna photos. This proved to be quite diifficult as the plane was jumping all over the place. Anyway, gave up after a few hours and did my usual and watched the map on the screen in front. I also listned to the pilots and air traffic controllers. I must admit I felt like a train spotter. But with 10 and a half hours to kill, there are only so many times you can watch King Kong.. Anyway, we arrived on time in London and guess what, it was raining and grey.. Bit of a contrast from my trip to LAX earlier..