Friday, May 26, 2006

Busy Busy

Kind of mad today, got up late, considering I am pretty jet lagged still. Had to rush out to Calumet in London and sort some bits out for the weekend. I need quite a few bits and bobs as I have a few different shoots this weekend. All of which are up in the north of England. I bought a copy of Classic Rock magazine and saw I had a nice half page shot of The Blackk Crowes in there. I then drove up to Camden Town to have a quick look at the outside of The Carnaervon Castle. This the famous music venue right near Camden Lock. They are displaying some of my images outside the pub. Each image must be about 6 feet by 6 feet. I didnt have time to pull over and take a good look. So, just saw a quick glimse as I drove by. I will go back and have a proper look. I then got stuck driving out of Central London in all of the holiday traffic. Take That are perfoming at Wembley arena. This the last of their arena dates and there is a small chance that Robbie Williams might turn up and play with them. So, I may well go to Wembley and see..