Thursday, May 18, 2006

London to Los Angeles

I got up quite early and headed to London's Heathrow airport. My flight left at about 10:30 am. Quoite a nice flight, considering I have only just got back from LA a couple of days ago.. Not sure where I am in the world of time zones.. Jet lagged and tired. But so what eh.. Sit back and watch the movies and map for the duration of the journey. I saw someone get arrested by imigration. He had been in some sort of trouble in the past in the UK and didn't declare it to the US authorities on his paperwork, but they seeme to know all about him. Anyway, that was his problem, naughty boy eh!!. My little brother, Simon was there to pick me up at LAX. We headed back up out of LA to the house. Had a meal and then I kind of relaxed for the evening, which was nice for a change.