Monday, January 09, 2006

Then There Was Three

It's kind of odd seeing Babyshambles as a 3 piece. I now understand that it is common knowledge that Patrick Waldren has left the band. So, good luck Pat wherever you are and whatever you are doing. He is a really nice guy and great guitarist. So here we are at Koko in Camden Town, London. This was great.. In places a little bit loose, but typically Shambolic.. Babyshambles are still as exciting to watch as ever.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
There is nothing quite like it, honest guv... The place was jam packed..
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
It was a mad show and it was over in no time at all. Time flies when you having fun eh!!
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
After the gig, Pete drifted off out with the General. I went out of a side door where all of the Papparazzi were waiting.. I was kind of relieved as I though Pete and the band had escaped through another exit.. Well how silly I was eh! There I was standing in a flimsy light weight summer shirt on a freezing cold windy January night. When a Jaguar pulled up right next to the Paparazzi's or PappaNazi's as the band refer to them. Gues who popped his head up through the sunroof and started signing autographs? The Pope? Elvis Presley? No, it was our Pete.. I just stood there as about 25 Papparazis jumped all over the car and were snapping away merrily for what seemed to be ages. There was a police car right behind them and their siren started to go on in an attempt to move the car on and get everyone to get off the car.. I could see The General sitting in the driving seat. Then the car started up and off they went.. I later found out that Pete & The General got pulled up round the corner and searched etc. I headed off home and edited up the photos, by then it was about 4am. Maybe soon I should start to shoot sunrise photos in different places. That might be interesting, as I always seem to be up for it..