Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ice Skating on New Years Day

Onother day another year.. Amazing how time flies. I remember being a little kid and wondering what the world would be like in the year 2000. I used to imagine that by then we would all have either hovercrafts or helicopters to take us to the local supermarket. Now it's 2006 and still no sign of them yet. Maybe soon eh.. I hope that when they do arrive they wont be gas powered. I see to day in the news that Russia has today cut off the supply of gas to Ukraine. This is all rather political and all about who sides with Russia and who sides with the West, and money of course. So, Happy New Year to the Ukrainians. Bet they are bkloody cold there. So, that is the state of the world today(in Eastern Europe that is). On another note, I went to Capitolist Kensington in London and went ice skating at the Natural History Museum. It was all very civilised. Last year I went Ice skating to Hampton Court Palace. For those of you that don't know, that was King Henry VIII's Palace in surrey, England. Funily enough, I photographed a few shows there this year. Van Morrison and then Brian Wilson (Beach Boys). Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Kensington as I said all very nice and well organised. I must say, better organinsed than Hampton Court last year. I am now back at in the warm and continuing to scan old photos and get up and out for syndication. I have just found some Johnny Cash shots fro 1979 or 1980.
Johnny Cash
Copyright 1979 Danny Clifford
All Rights Reserved
Hope you all have a great year.. Danny